* Toolkit for educators: Click HERE.
* Online Programs and Software: Click HERE.
* Standards-Based IEP Training Course
Presented by Peggy Childs from the Utah Development Personnel Development Center at the 2013 UEA Conference.
“Access an online course to gain an understanding of standards-based IEPs, and learn two easy strategies for writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance statements and Measurable Annual Goals that align with the Utah Core Standards.”
How to access the free course: www.updc.org/sbiep
E-mail for Peggy Childs: firstname.lastname@example.org
* National Education Association Autism Tools page: Click HERE.
- this site has resources for activities, instructional techniques and methods, materials, along with educator specific information regarding ASD children.
* Educate Autism: Click HERE.
- free downloads, social stories, ABA technique trainings, articles.
* Social Stories for all types of behaivoral conflicts: Click HERE.
* How to write you own Social Stories: Click HERE.